You will need:
- T-shirt(I got mine from walmart, it's actually so soft you don't even know)
- Pins/Chalk for marking
- Sewing machine(You could probably use a needle and thread if you want
3. Sew it up! If you aren't sure if it will fit over your head just hand sew a temporary stitch to try it on and adjust it as needed. Cut off the excess fabric.
6. Measure the length you want it and double that, you'll be folding it in half. I used the whole length so I could fold the turtleneck over again when it was sewn on, make it shorter if you don't want it to be like that.
7. Sew along the side to make it a tube shape.
8. Put the turtleneck inside the neckline right sides together(the side you want on the outside when it's done). Match up the seam of the turtleneck with one of the shoulder seams for a more professional look and sew.
9. Turn it right side out and you're done! If you want it tight you can take it in on the sides or cut strips and tie them together to make fringes.
Jeans-topshop//Shoes-(My brothers)Vans//Flower Crown Thing-DIY